Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Eid Mubarak!

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

First and foremost Eid Mubarak to everyone, especially my mum, dad, my fellow siblings, my grannies... Miss you all so much. Not forgetting all my friends wherever you are right now. To my youngest brother, Kamal - Happy Birthday to you!!

Hopefully we have fully utilize the holy month of Ramadhan to train ourselves towards attaining piety, and most importantly to remain steadfast after the month of Ramadhan. During Ramadhan, the battle was just between ourselves and our desire (nafs). Now we have another deadly returning enemy- the devil (syaitan). 

Apart from that, I would like to share some photos of September babies (I was born in the month of September too..lol). Yeah I know it happened ages ago, but it was Ramadhan and I'm too busy to update my blog too. Anyway here it is...

Iftar & Zhariq's, Syuk's and Zik's Birthday Celebration (5/9/08)


Guess what, the birthday boy-Zhariq cooked Nasi Beriani with ayam masak merah with the help of Meezan and Syamim


From left: Zikri, Zhariq & Syukri 

Zikri: Senyum lain macam je wahai akhi manis- ada ape-ape ke?? (hint2 :p)
Zhariq: Nak buat suprise tapi tak jadi (why not ye tak?)... semoga bertambah cemerlang dunia & akhirat ana doakan
Syukri: Dah makin tua nta ek, dah sampai masa nampaknya.... :p

Eid Mubarak again and may Allah accept all our deeds insyaAllah. Amin.

Lebaran Ini - Raihan, Nowseeheart, Ajai & Rem

والله علم
والسلام عليكم

No comments: